Our Indianapolis (Southeastern Ave) facility serves as the headquarters of MacAllister Power Systems and offers the following products and services:
- Blue Bird bus parts and service
- Truck and RV parts and service
- Sales, parts, and service for Caterpillar power systems
- Sales, parts, and service for Caterpillar heavy and compact equipment
6300 Southeastern Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
GPS: 39.732646, -86.058204
(317) 545-2151 phone
(800) 382-1896 toll free
(317) 860-4433 fax
Map & Directions
MacAllister Power Systems in Indianapolis
We serve a wide range of client needs at the MacAllister Power Systems headquarters in Indianapolis, including new and used sales, power system rentals, parts and service. In each of these areas, we provide expert service from skilled technicians and representatives.
New Equipment Sales
Whenever you’re adding to your fleet, our power systems equipment can boost productivity in many different industries. Some popular types of equipment we sell include:
- Generator sets. Electric power generators are necessary for many project sites and can serve as an emergency backup power source for facilities. They can vary widely, with different levels of complexity and fuel sources, including propane, natural gas, diesel gas, agricultural biogas and landfill methane. Features of generator sets include weatherproofing, portability and sound-attenuated enclosures.
- Engines. We provide a range of diesel engines for mobile, industrial and off-highway equipment. The Caterpillar name provides exceptional performance and efficiency, and our representatives can help you match the right engine to your application.
- Temperature control equipment. We carry equipment for temperature and climate control systems to meet nearly any need.
Used Equipment Sales
In addition to our new equipment, we also have a wide inventory of used equipment. Often, these power systems provide quality performance for a lower cost, making them easy to fit into your budget. Plus, with Cat® equipment, you can expect durability and power systems that stand the test of time.
Power System Parts
Conducting regular repairs and maintenance helps ensure the continued performance of any power systems equipment. We can supply parts and components from new, used and remanufactured builds and offer 24/7 support through our online ordering system, which shows real-time inventory levels.
We carry a wide range of parts to keep your power systems moving, such as:
- Engine parts
- Condition monitoring equipment
- Connectors and terminals
Power System Service
We conduct service on a wide range of power systems equipment from various industries. Our team provides in-shop and field services and can help with everything from routine maintenance to more complicated tasks. Plus, we’re available 24/7, because breakdowns don’t wait for business hours.
Our skilled technicians can conduct work on trucks, machinery and other types of industrial equipment. Generator services include repairs, inspection, testing and fluid analysis, so you can keep your generator running in top condition. We offer industrial engine services, as well, such as repairs and fuel cleaning and analysis.
At our Indianapolis location, you’ll find a comprehensive RIG360 Truck Center, with fast, effective repair and maintenance services. We also offer roadside assistance. Our experienced technicians are well-versed in truck systems, from semis and dump trucks to fire trucks and RVs. We can get you back on the road quickly and reliably.
Working With MacAllister Machinery
MacAllister is proud to be an ally for many different industries. We can help with everything from simple maintenance to complex repairs on specialized equipment. We’re one of the largest Cat dealers in the United States and provide a large inventory and highly knowledgeable staff. We have many locations throughout Indiana and have been supporting the area for over 75 years, so we know just what our customers need.