If your operation depends on continuous and reliable power, having a comprehensive maintenance and repair strategy is critical for keeping your operations running smoothly. With an Extended Service Coverage from Cat, you get added protection and peace of mind while limiting your expenses and down time. Extended Service Coverage is available for Cat prime and standby generator sets, switchgear, automatic transfer switches (ATS),
uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and engine paralleling and integration controls (EPIC).
Choose from four flexible coverage options:
- Platinum Plus
Learn more about each option here.
Complimentary 5 Year Extended Service Coverage
Gold Level Extended Service Coverage
- Gold level ESC is a reliable coverage from Caterpillar. It covers key engine components, major castings, turbochargers, fuel injectors and water pumps.
Platinum Level Extended Service Coverage
- Platinum level ESC is a reliable top choice coverage from Caterpillar. It covers the as-shipped consist of the generator set from the factory.
Benefits of Extended Service Coverage
- Parts and labor costs are covered and locked in
- Caterpillar authorized technicians ensure repairs are done right the first time
- Genuine Cat parts ensure proper and efficient operations
- Simple terms with customizable coverage and deductibles
- Less downtime to keep you productive
- Ensured environmental compliance and safe operations
- Service coverage anywhere you are with global coverage
- Peace of mind knowing your power system is protected
Coverage You Can Count On
Regardless if your Cat generator or engine is new, used or rebuilt, each Extended Service Coverage plan is customized to meet your individual needs. For additional peace of mind, extend your maintenance and repair coverage by combining your Extended Service Coverage with a MacAllister Customer Support Agreement (CVA).
Contact us today to learn more about Extended Service Coverage for your Cat power system.