We service all makes and models of commercial generators.
For immediate assistance, please call us at (317) 545-2151
We Service All Brands of Generators
We service all makes and models of Diesel Generators and Gas Generators including but not limited to Cat®, Cummins, Kohler, Detroit, Katolight, Generac, Baldor and many others.
Generator Service Technicians
When you need a scheduled or emergency repair on your back up generator, ATS, Switch gear or UPS, our experienced technicians are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. MacAllister has over 25 technicians exceeding 250 years total experience that provides unequaled expertise and response.
Customer Service Agreements
No matter what service requirements you have, MacAllister can provide a Preventive Maintenance Service or Customer Service Agreement (CSA) to help you better plan and control your operating costs. MacAllister CSA options include periodic inspections, load bank testing, oil change, coolant flush, Automatic Transfer Switch inspections and fuel cleaning.
Inspection and Testing Programs
An assortment of options are available to determine the health of your generator or power system. Beyond just the comprehensive on-site inspection, our technicians will help you head off problems before they occur.
Some program options include:
- Engine and Generator Inspections: careful evaluation and reporting of your entire prime product.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Inspections: Assess the overall condition of your ATS.
- Load Bank testing: Performed in 2 to 8 hour increments, this service provides full load testing of your standby system up to 6.5 megawatts. Includes detailed test results recorded every fifteen minutes of the overall performance of your equipment.
- Uninterruptible Power Service: (UPS) This service evaluates the condition of your UPS.
- Fuel Cleaning: Removes contaminates in day tanks and main storage tanks, reduces operating cost and improves fuel consumption.
Inspection and Testing Brochures:
Generator Repair Options
A multitude of solutions will be offered if our inspection detects a condition with your equipment that requires immediate or future attention.
Fluid Analysis is a critical component of a cost effective fleet management program. This service is available for engine oil, engine coolant, or diesel fuel. Results will help detect problems early, monitor trends both positive and negative, better manage budgets by detecting problems before they become major repairs, help schedule downtime, allow monitoring of maintenance schedules and the impact on the equipment, and finally develop a complete service history.
Reporting and Documentation
We will provide an entire system evaluation after every inspection and retain historical data should your reports get lost or misplaced. Reports will be provided after each service and you have the option to receive your reports electronically.